Thursday, November 23, 2006
Mailed I600-A & Homestudy Date
The I-600A Application for Immigration of a Child was mailed last Saturday & received safely in Dallas on Monday. Just in time before the Thanksgiving Holiday. It usually takes CIS approx. 60 days to process the application & forward approval to HoChiMinh City. They cannot complete it until they receive our HomeStudy. We also got a call from our Social Worker, Heather, who will be doing our home-study. Friday, December 8th is the firs visit & then we will meet with her in Dallas over the holidays to do a second, less formal, visit. She hopes to have our homestudy complete & back to Dillon by the first of January. So, looks like December will be eventfull. I take my Life & Health Insurance test on December 6th. Hopefully, I will pass the first time so I can get going with AFLAC. Need some extra money to pay for all of this little journey! :) Happy Holidays. We put up our Christmas tree yesterday....Blake is sick with a Fever. :( Hung an ornament with an angel on it for Caleigh: "Dear Santa: Please send an angel to watch over Caleigh at Christmas time & always...."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment