Friday, July 27, 2007

Moving Up "The List"


OK. I try not to focus too much on "The List"...The waiting list that is. That being said, I'm happy to report that we're in the top 10! Actually, we're either #6 or #7 I think. There were many referrals over July 4th & 5th. There was another referral yesterday. Not everyone on "the list" participates on the forum. So the actual list belongs to Dillon Staff alone....And, there are many variables that could cause referrals to be made out of order, so, that being said... We're in the Top 10! Yippee! Now, more waiting. :) Here's a cute pic of me & the boys at the zoo. I just had to take it myself for proof that I actually do things with my children! I'm always the photographer, so tons of pictures of the boys & the daddy! Someday when they're grown I can prove to them that I WAS THERE! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is a great picture!

hate to be the bearer of bad news but a few of your songs do not work. You might want to check them out. =)

Willis said...

What a great picture of you and the boys. I know they bring you so much joy. How exciting to be adding another child to the family!

Heather (Rocco's mom)