Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas

Christmas changed we we became a family of four. I pray for all of you waiting for your first child & just know that you will be standing in lines at Toys R Us soon at Christmas~time! After about age 4 is the best because they really understand what Christmas is about & really look forward to the day in anticipation of Santa having come! This year at age 7 is really neat because they fully understand that Christmas is the celebration of Jesus' birth, they know the meaning behind the candy cane & everything that makes Christmas so special. I can hardly imagine what next Christmas will be like for our family!

We hung our special ornament that we bought last Christmas for Caleigh on the tree again this year. I hope it is the last year that we only celebrate her at Christmas in spirit.....next year, we hope she's home with us! It's funny, I was going to write this post last night. This morning I get up and read Christina's note on the forum asking us if we "feel" the presence of our children yet....my answer was yes, I do feel her spirit. I do not know if she is in the womb or if she has been born, but She Is....she has a heartbeat. I can just feel it.
God Bless.

No comments: