Sunday, January 6, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust...


Bryce pulled another tooth out today...in the car after a pizza lunch & a trip to the Mall. In the car...ewwww... Well both bottom teeth are now out & the tooth fairy is going broke! He's so excited to go to school tomorrow & show everyone his 2 teeth came out over Christmas break. My boys are growing up! Boo Hoo ! Big teeth coming in & all. Sigh.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh you just have to love little boys.

Leigh said...

OK...I am basically tagging you back because you were commenting while I was posting.

I've tried tylenol pm...I guess I'd better step it up.

Love, Love, Love your resolutions. I've never done that, but always wanted to. I have caught up on my photo printing though. Rather than do them myself, I just bulk uploaded them to Wa.l.M.art. So easy, so fast, and pretty cheap.

Keep blogging...I have my fingers crossed for a Can Tho girl for you...there were several brand new ones there!