With great joy & full hearts, we announce the referral of our daughter, Caleigh Lydia~Grace!
Born on October 12, 2007, she shares her birthday with a great man...my husband.
She was only 4 days old when she entered the orphanage on October 16th.
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for this child & prayed for our family.
Thanks be to God who makes no mistakes, who guides my heart in the right direction, who speaks to me in His own way if I listen. Thanks be to Him, who will watch over our daughter every day of her life!
JOY! JOY! JOY!!
20 comments:
Amen!!! She is BEAUTIFUL. I'm so happy for you and your family.
Blessings!!!
SO VERY HAPPY for you!!
Why did they have to put a hat on that girl...how are we supposed to appreciate that great Can Tho hair? I can see it though..I know she has it!
She's precious!
She's beautiful, Heather. Congratulations!!
Precious! Thanks be to God indeed.
Congratulations,
Carla C
I am crying! This is such wonderful news and she is just beautiful!
: ) jjm
(JessicaJ from the Dillon forum)
bringinghomebe.blogspot.com
Heather, she's beautiful! So happy for you. Praying your paperwork moves quickly now! SusieR
WOOHOO!!!! CONGRATS!!! I am SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations again, I am thrilled for such good news - and how crazy about the date - wow!
Heather, we are so excited for your family. Isn't it wonderful to look into the eyes of your child for the first time? Congrats, and we look forward to following your story. Heidi
She is beautiful. Such a joy for all of you. And to have the same birthday is wonderful. So many words to say but can't seem to put them together. I'm just so thrilled for you and can't wait to see her in your arms.
I'm crying tears of joy for you! She is the gorgeous, Heather! Just perfect!!
She is a beauty! Congratulations!!! I hope your wait to meet her is just a small fraction of that which you endured with your boys =). Can't wait to see her in your arms.
Wow!!! God is bringing the perfect little girl to you. Congratulations! How cool to share the same birthday too.
Oh Heather, she is absolutely stunning! I know your heart must be bursting at the seams. :)
Fantastic! Tiny, beautiful, perfect! I'm already excited about the trip - there are a lot of you Can Tho gang! :)
Heather,
She is so adorable and so little!! And so peaceful! What a blessing!
Christina
She is beautiful!! I am just so excited that your family will be going back to Can Tho. What a wonderful blessing!!!
She is so tiny, precious, and perfect!
Congrats to your family! She is so beautiful! We are so very very happy for you!
Congratulations! Caleigh is absolutely beautiful (aren't all of those Can Tho babies?)! She is in the same outfit as Avery was in her referral picture!!!! Praying that she is in your arms quickly!!!
Post a Comment