Friday, January 11, 2008

Fridays...Ugh...

I really don't like Fridays anymore. Fridays have come to symbolize another week that has passed with no referral. I used to love Fridays...here comes the weekend & the kids off of school, etc. , etc. Now I look forward to Mondays with a new hope of a referral during the week. I know that our time will come because I know that a child waits for us. My Faith is strong. My heart is growing tired. Today would be good....

7 comments:

Julie said...

There has to be some news very soon. It's been too quiet!!!

Hang in there.

Dawn said...

I hear you Heather! Every Monday, I am thinking that it has to be this week, and every Friday, I'm thinking another week with no referral! It has to be soon!

Christina

Jessica said...

Hang in there. It's got to be soon! It just has to be! It has been too long since baby girl referrals!

Nadra said...

I'm with you...I don't like Fridays anymore either. It's another week with no word of movement.

Referrals have to start coming soon. I'm praying that your little girls face will be revealed to you very, very soon.

Hugs!!

Leigh said...

Your day is coming! Hang in there!

Cindy said...

I like the date of your feeling, since Micaela was born October 16th...that would make them Libras. Hang in there. Believe me the time will pass! Thinking of you guys! I know they had some little ones arrive in An Giang when we were there. You just never know!

Bill, Paula & Will Cook said...

I'm right there with you, Heather! We've now officially crossed the "longest boy wait" - way less than you folks in the girl line, but way longer than we were expecting, too! I'm trying so hard to stay less than completely blue for my son, but blue keeps creeping up to the surface! We're gonna make it though, and it's gonna be sooooo worth it in the end! :)