Monday, April 13, 2009

Our little girl is 18 Months Old!

The first day we met...
Showing her grandmama the way....age 18 months
Walking to my sister~in~law on Easter Sunday....age 18 months on Easter~
Where did the time go?
Caleigh is 18 months old as of yesterday! I cannot believe it....I have prayed so very long for her to be able to walk; now I watch her & cry with joy & a bit of sadness...my baby is growing up...it happens so fast!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy 18 months Caleigh!! I can't wait to see her in June (or earlier if y'all want to visit Little Rock). Kit turns 18 months Thursday and time has definitely flown from our trip until now. I always point out Caleigh to Kit when I read the blog at home. I'm sure our girls will be connected for a long long time. Enjoy your little angel and her big brothers, time is just going to go faster from here.

ElizabethR said...

Happy 18 months! Caleb will be 18 months on May 5. We have some pictures of Caleigh that I need to email you. She was and is SO much smaller than Caleb.

Betsy