I forgot my Home 10 Months Post! I can't believe it! Well, May 4th, we have been home 10 months with Caleigh. We're only 2 months away from our 1 Year Forever Family Day! Amazing...really...time has flown. She is turning into quite the little toddler, very busy & a willing helper. She is a good 'mommy' to her "bear bear" as she calls him...she feeds him & gives him drinks & he goes absolutely everywhere she goes...even to the mailbox! She like to help me put in trash bags, feed the dogs & give them treats, put laundry away & pick out her shoes. The girl loves her shoes & has definate opinions on which pair to wear each day. I find this so funny because at 8 1/2 the boys could still care less about what they wear! (shoes included). She asks for lip gloss when I put mine on & her own necklace when I put mine on. I think she's going to be quite the girly girl....I'm so lucky to be her mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment