Thursday, October 21, 2010

3-Year Check Up Today! Such a big girl!








Caleigh's 3-Year Check-Up was this morning. She did really well; didn't even cry with a shot! She was able to get the flu nasal mist today too. She came home sporting her band-aid and showing off the prize she got out of the machine at the doctor's office. She's in the 16th percentile for height & 23% on weight. Just right according to the doc. Meeting all milestones and a healthy girl. She was in a funny mood when we got home, so we went outside & I snapped some pics. She's got such attitude these days ;)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Ahhh, our girls are growing up! Love her outfit!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I am in love with Caleigh's pigtails. Ahhhh! My girls' hair is too think to look like that in what we call "pig buns" anymore. I miss it soooo much! So good to hear she is doing well!!

Laura said...

I love the outfit!