Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Great Reading Weather!

Excited to have finished more books!


I know a lot of you have had kiddos home from school lately because of all of the strange snowy weather we've been having down south...so weird for East Texas for sure! Well, for us, it has proven to be great reading weather! The boys have been reading at least 1 chapter book a week, sometimes two. The book Blake chose for this week was a little below his reading level, but he really still likes the Magic Tree House Series and we'd never read #1 for some reason, so....we focused more on punctuation and emphasis of words, etc. Bryce chose Walter the Warlock; he loved it because it was super funny. Blake chose it for this week!


I know it seems that I have a lot of pics in the kitchen, but to tell the truth, we are in our kitchen a lot! Caleigh really loves to help, so yesterday I let her make the boys' sandwiches all by herself. She did a great job! Talking all the while.....

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's great the boys are loving reading. And Caleigh is just too cute. A good little helper she must be.