Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sort, Match, Count and Smile!

Clothesline for hanging, sorting, matching. We used socks and other laundry. Working with the clothespins turned out to be a tricky skill, but she mastered it pretty quickly! This was her favorite today....





Bead sorting with colored beads, tweezers & little drinking cups with a colored bead glued to the bottom. We've added counting and adding to this activity. She loves working with the tweezers.






Caleigh LOVES hands on activities. We had a "mommy activity swap" last year about this time. Some of the things were too old for her then, but they are age perfect now! Loving them! I think we have 10 or more total, so I will share them when we get them out. Do you have any favorites of your kids' to share?

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

You are so good! Logan would love to be homeschooled....but I don't think I have the skills.

You are a wonderful mom!