Sunday, July 8, 2012
Here we go again!
Well, this is me as little one. It's all my parents & grandparents have....small little printed photos of the precious ones in their lives. Me, well I have access to all of these fun ways to document & save pictures of our kids for years to come. And? I haven't been doing it. Sure, I have downloaded & edited most of my pictures and even saved them to little files on the computer. Some, I have posted to fb for friends & 'friends' to see. But....I have neglected the one place where it's just for me. (And whomever else would really like to see. :) I did well for a while. Documenting & printing out my blog each year...I have two treasured blog to print books. Each with a daily entry & photo. I love them. Then, last Fall, I just stopped. Homeschooling & the business of life took it's toll and something had to go. But, why this something? I don't know....but, I'm thinking of bringing it back to life. So, for those of you who would like, feel free to follow along. My life's not really very entertaining...pretty simple. That's how I like it. Let me know if you have a blog....I'd like to be inspired & follow along from time to time. Here we go again! (Of course, I will have to "relearn" how to post. Everything on the layout has changed! )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good for you! Maybe you will inspire me to get back at it.
Happy you're back at it!
Post a Comment