Monday, July 2, 2007

The Room


My friend in Troy, AL. Carlene, came through & custom made our daughter's bedding. I got it in the mail a few weeks ago and it is so cute. Here is the fabric. She made the bedskirt, a top blanket lined in the sage green color and also a toy bag that ties to the crib. It is accented in black & white gingham fabric. I just love it! I have cleared out "Grandmama's room" where she stays when she comes. I am going to buy the paint & hopefully get started painting in mid~late July. I am having trouble with a decision on the color. The pale/sage green (I'm worried it might be a bit dark), or the pale pink. I like both choices! I'll post the photos of the room when I'm done. :)

1 comment:

Bill, Paula & Will Cook said...

So cute - really original. We painted our master the sage green color, and I was nervous about it being too dark. It really picked up the white trim & bright white ceiling, and it's not dark at all. It's my favorite room of the house now, so calm and relaxing - a good choice for a nursery! :)