Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Just a Dreamin...
Well, I must admit, I've been doing a lot of dreaming lately. Dreaming of what life will be like with our little girl in it. I find myself cleaning & dreaming, driving & dreaming (yes, I'm still paying attention), cooking & dreaming and of course, dreaming during the night and waking up and not able to go back to sleep. Our kids talk about her all the time now; I think they can read my heart or something...somehow they know we're getting closer. I try not to talk about it in front of them too much, but you know that old saying "kids know more than you think", well it's so true. I can't help it....I look at all of the beautiful photography sites & search Vietnam, look at all of the lovely children & wonder what our daughter will look like. Dreaming....it's all good. Reality, the waiting....it really stinks...I try to put on a happy face & attitude, but I'm ready...ready for the dream to become our reality. We're ready for our sweet, sweet baby....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sending you a cyber hug! Hang in there. You WILL get through this.
By the way I love that song.
I feel for you! My daughter Jade talks about Micaela all the time! Makes the waiting really tough! But, at least I know she is anticipating her little sister and is so excited! She asks me "Do you think I will be a Good Big Sister?" She is so worried that she may not be. What a child! I tell her of course she will be! She has just waited sooo long for it to happen.
Post a Comment