Monday, October 29, 2007

It's Halloween Time!




It's Halloween Time! The boys picked out their costumes on Friday after school & they've been in them off & on all weekend! I love that they still like to dress up & play...it's fun to watch. They were on the trampoline 'fighting' with their 'swords'; I really should've had my video camera out. I never have that darned battery charged when I need it. Blake's the Ninja & Bryce is Luke Skywalker (Don't tell him he has Darth Vader's Lightsaber...they only had red!)

We wish everyone a happy halloween & lots of fun trick or treating.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love the costumes. They are going to have a great time!!!

Now if we could get some news on referrals. I'm starting to lose my mind :-)

Leigh said...

Isn't it fun that (at this age) boys enjoy this kind of dress up? My little WB pulls his costume out throughout the year...he's also a master at trampoline sword fighting!

Your boys would both be hits with my little Ninja. Hope you all have a great time!