Leigh B. had mentioned that she couldn't see that CanTho hair! Well...here it is. I just didn't have time add it yesterday....I can't imagine how much she may have by now!!!
Heather - Caleigh is adorable! I am mom to Ben from Vinh Long and just became mom to Liam in CanTho. Perhaps we will travel together. Would love to talk with you. My email is tsmyers@rocketmail.com Congratulations. Tricia O'Connor
Such sweet photos! How wonderful to have multiple pics at the beginning. When we got our son's referral we had one grainy photo and didn't get another for almost two months!
She is so sweet. I'm so happy for you. My sweet thing was born Oct. 16th but didn't come to the Can Tho orphanage until a few days later. I'm so glad they've been together while we have been waiting. I'm so excited for you and your family.
She is so beautiful! Congratulations. The pictures are great!! Thanks for the invite to you blog, I am so looking forward to following your journey and looking back too :o)
She is beautiful. I love that she was on your heart 0ct.15 and entered the orphanage the next day. VERY cool! Yes, the hair is awesome....Dylan had the wild hair on the boys side. I can't wait to watch you travel...we LOVE Can Tho. It is pretty neat that you are going back to the same place.
10 comments:
Heather - Caleigh is adorable! I am mom to Ben from Vinh Long and just became mom to Liam in CanTho. Perhaps we will travel together. Would love to talk with you. My email is tsmyers@rocketmail.com
Congratulations. Tricia O'Connor
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys go back. Are the boys going with you? Heidi
Such sweet photos! How wonderful to have multiple pics at the beginning. When we got our son's referral we had one grainy photo and didn't get another for almost two months!
She is so sweet. I'm so happy for you. My sweet thing was born Oct. 16th but didn't come to the Can Tho orphanage until a few days later. I'm so glad they've been together while we have been waiting. I'm so excited for you and your family.
Kelly
She is so cute! There must be something in that Can Tho water that makes those babies' hair grow so wonderfully thick!
So Beautiful! I am soooooooooooooooo Excited for you guys!!!!
Yea! Hair! I will say that she doesn't quite rival DoriGrace or the Ultimate Hair Goddess (Avery), but she's got a healthy head full of it!
She is just beautiful..that nose...and the chubby cheeks...so excited for you!
So loving that hair. She is such a little doll.
And we are just over the moon happy for you guys. The boys are going to be great big brothers.
She is so beautiful! Congratulations. The pictures are great!! Thanks for the invite to you blog, I am so looking forward to following your journey and looking back too :o)
Your boys couldn't be cuter!
She is beautiful. I love that she was on your heart 0ct.15 and entered the orphanage the next day. VERY cool! Yes, the hair is awesome....Dylan had the wild hair on the boys side. I can't wait to watch you travel...we LOVE Can Tho. It is pretty neat that you are going back to the same place.
Post a Comment