
Thanks to my sweet friend, Julie, for bringing me these tulips yesterday in celebration of learning about our daughter. She has such a sweet heart & I honestly do not know how she found pink tulips (my absolute favorite!) on the 1st of February in East Texas!
I also found the sticky note where Bryce spelled Caleigh's name for the first time over a year ago when we told them we were going to adopt. I framed it for fear it would be lost. Thank you Bryce. You & Blake are going to be wonderful big brothers.
I also found the sticky note where Bryce spelled Caleigh's name for the first time over a year ago when we told them we were going to adopt. I framed it for fear it would be lost. Thank you Bryce. You & Blake are going to be wonderful big brothers.
No comments:
Post a Comment