Heather - This is so neat! Now I'm inspired to try this Smilebox thing out! (And to think I was feeling pretty proud of myself for getting the photobucket slideshows to work!) The boys are so darling, and this is a real keepsake. You should print it and take it with you to Can Tho! :)
5 comments:
Heather - This is so neat! Now I'm inspired to try this Smilebox thing out! (And to think I was feeling pretty proud of myself for getting the photobucket slideshows to work!) The boys are so darling, and this is a real keepsake. You should print it and take it with you to Can Tho! :)
Heather, I love this. What wonderful pictures. I will have to give this a try.
All three of your kids are just adorable!
Heidi
How neat!It was great seeing your handsome boys are little tots! You have three beautiful children!!
How sweet! Your boys are adorable - then and now. Bet they will be great big brothers.
Carla C
That is so cool! I love it! Can Tho is a very special place!!!
Post a Comment