Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby You Can Drive My Car.....

Trying To Figure Out how to get on by herself....
She is so proud of herself...she can 'drive' all by herself! She is all over the place...she is just now tall enough & the little shoes give her some traction. I may need to move the ornaments on the tree up another foot....she has figured out that she can reach them while sitting on her car!

C & I went out shopping for a little while this morning....only 33 degrees out, but we bundled up & had fun. It finally feels like Christmas~time. I'm just about done shopping...just filling in with some little things & stocking stuffers. I hope you are all having fun getting ready for Santa! Blake & Bryce are very ready!!! I don't know how the teachers are going to make it through this week with all of the excited children!

No comments: