Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Camera...

Sitting Among the Gifts.
Playing with the new toys!
Blake & his new skateboard!
Checking out the cat...we don't have one at home.
Carefully opening her gift...
Me & My Mom...
Blake & Bryce playing
The Cutie!
So, it wasn't on my wish list officially, but I must have griped about the quality of my old digital & Santa brought me a Canon Rebel. It's awesome, but kinda difficult to figure it all out! I have a lot of manuals downloaded & some serious studying to do, but I think I will like it. We tried it out at my Mom & Dad's on Saturday & I just now figured out how to download & edit a bit...here's the first round; hopefully the quality will improve as we go..... Christmas at my parents :

4 comments:

Dianna said...

Oooh, which one did you get? I have the XS and am loving it! I can recommend a good book, if needed :)

Love the pics!

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Hooray for a new camera. Santa clearly knew what you wanted!!

Julie said...

Yeah for a new camera. Maybe your Santa can talk to my Santa next year. LOL!!!

Laura said...

Fun! and if you don't look like your mother =)!