Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just Play Time....

Too cute.
Her new molars on the bottom are all the way in...now the top ones have started....
She has just started going & picking a book off the shelf to "read".
Now it's actual "pretend play" with her doll house instead of just crawling on it!
Still amazed at how alike my kids look...I know they're from the same town in VN, but still....

The last few days have been so nice. The weekend was crazy busy & not much down~time. Yesterday was a "Monday". We had the Jog-A-Thon fundraiser at the boys' school & Caleigh & I 'worked' from 9:30 ~ 1:00. She crashed for a nap & then after school was just "play time". The boys played the Wii (until the arguing started!) and C & I just hung out watching. She loves her hats....she got up from her nap & picked one off the hat rack in my washroom. So funny this girl!
I have forgotten how busy May is...not much sleep for me lately & I'm reminded that I'll be 39 very soon, thus turning 40 next summer. It's kinda old don't ya think? Ugh!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Heather!
I have read your blog for some time but for some reason I didn't realize as I was reading that all 3 of your children came from the same province. How amazing is that?! My son is also from Can Tho.

Hugs,
Tracy