Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Carnival Time






We went to Athens last weekend for the Fiddler's Reunion on the square. The little carnival was going on at the same time....well...with 3 kids you know where we ended up! After corn-dogs & funnel cake & visiting with some of James' old friends from High School, we spent our evening at the "way too crowded with weird people" carnival....the kids had a blast! I was glad when it was time to go...it was fun watching them, but I just do not do crowds well! You're amazed I loved HCMC & Hanoi now, huh?!?!!!! I took a ton of pics & will upload to FB, but here are my favorites!
Also, I am thinking of starting a new blog on WordPress...for those of you who use it, do you like it better than blogger???

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Heather!
We are using Wordpress at school for our teacher/school/district websites and I have found that it is not as easy to use as blogger. There is also someone else's blog that I follow who used Blogger and went to Wordpress for a time and is now thnking about leaving the Wordpress blog behind.

Just my thoughts!
Tracy

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Wordpress can be a bit of a pain, however it has some distinct advantages for me. I occasionally want to password protect a post without restricting the entire blog and there is no way to do that with blogger. In my opinion, wordpress has better options for selective security. That said, it is harder to use and has a bit of a learning curve. You don't have the same ability to customize the look of the blog and the templates are somewhat limiting. It took a little while but now I am ok with it. Of course, if blogger ever gets the ability to PW protect individual posts I'll switch back.