Monday, June 22, 2009

Summertime Fun







Summer is officially here...I feel like I'm finally sinking into a groove after our trip to Tulsa...the past week was full of Heat, Swimming & various other water adventures....hoses, soapy tubs for washing things, etc. The boys start tennis & swim camp tomorrow...goes through Friday. They will go from 9-2 & Caleigh & I will hang out here or swim while we wait on them. It's just a 10 minute drive from our home, so not bad at all! It is their first "camp" of the summer & I think they are ready to go! After I drug them all to Sam's today for our "stock the pantry trip", I am ready for them to go & have some fun too! ;) Have a great week everyone! Oh, and C is totally addicted to her pink swimming hat from last summer...she insists on wearing it.EVERY.DAY. I kid you not. So, you will probably see her in it in most photos for a while...unless I yank it off right before taking the pic, which I did in a couple this week! Also note the pressure washer that the Daddy got out to wash the baby's car, but it never comes out to wash mine...hmmmmmm

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love Caleigh's hat!! Rachel was a hat girl, too but not Levi. I would love to get some cute hats for him to wear, but I doubt he would leave them on very long.

Sounds like you have lots of fun things planned for the summer with the kiddos.

Hugs,
Tracy

Laura said...

Is the pink and white striped outfit a swimsuit? It is too cute! Glad to see you're enjoying your summer!