First Day Home July 4th, 2008
Today marks the one year anniversary of arriving home from Vietnam with our precious daughter. The past year has been a wonderful one....we have enjoyed being a family of 5 & are so grateful that Caleigh is a happy & healthy little girl! The boys are wonderful big brothers & I can see how they have become more attached & protective of her over the year....it makes my heart smile! Happy 4th of July! A true Independence Day in our home!


4 comments:
Heather, that brings tears to my eyes. I can't believe it was a year ago that I got to meet that sweet girl. I am so glad God brought her to you guys!
Wow, a year! She has grown and blossomed so much!
Congrats! Enjoy every day with her. The next anniv. comes even quicker than the first.
Can you e-mail me and tell me how you had your blog turned into a book? Thus far, I've copy and pasted over 350 entries and put them in sheet protectors in a large binder. Three binders actually. A lot of time, ink, and paper! There's got to be a better way!
mommyfortuan@yahoo.com
Post a Comment