Caleigh LOVES to 'help' me cook! She has her "perch" as I call it in the corner on the counter...just out of touch of the sink & stove-top, but still where she can see what's going on. She sits there EVERY time I warm her milk in the microwave & when I'm prepping to cook something. She likes to see what's going on up here! So, a couple of weeks ago I found this great Melissa & Doug Kitchen on sale at Toys 'R Us 1/2 price!!! James stayed up 'til 11:30 the other night putting it together for her. (I've been threatened if I ever buy anthing with so many screws again...) She loves it! She 'cooks' constantly & prepares her meal while I hurridly prepare mine! It's a hit! And what's better is that I didn't have to add another piece of plastic to our house...I'm on plastic toy overload here!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
The Perch Requires a Kitchen!
Caleigh LOVES to 'help' me cook! She has her "perch" as I call it in the corner on the counter...just out of touch of the sink & stove-top, but still where she can see what's going on. She sits there EVERY time I warm her milk in the microwave & when I'm prepping to cook something. She likes to see what's going on up here! So, a couple of weeks ago I found this great Melissa & Doug Kitchen on sale at Toys 'R Us 1/2 price!!! James stayed up 'til 11:30 the other night putting it together for her. (I've been threatened if I ever buy anthing with so many screws again...) She loves it! She 'cooks' constantly & prepares her meal while I hurridly prepare mine! It's a hit! And what's better is that I didn't have to add another piece of plastic to our house...I'm on plastic toy overload here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like great fun! I wish Eli had room to play in our kitchen!
I can only imagine if your little chef and my little chef got together. Emmi has a little kitchen too and an endles supply of pots, pans, cutlery and fake food.
I love that she'll just sit there! She does look like a little bird =).
Reagan has a similar kitchen and is constantly making Diet Coke and ice cream for me. We can only hope they'll be this interested in the kitchen when they're actually old enough to help!
Post a Comment