Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Daddy....Can I Have One???

We had a company cook-out in Corsicana to attend Saturday; one of the girls brought her Dane puppy...he was so sweet! Hot, but sweet!

There's something about a Great Dane that I find interesting...they are one of the largest dog breeds, but yet the gentleness of them is one of the highest you can find. They are wonderful family dogs & I have wanted one for as long as I can remember. I drooled over our neighbors' who used to live at the end of the block...they had 2 & would walk them every night. Now, James loves big dogs, but a Dane in the house....I have never been able to convince him of that! Hmmmm, maybe if Caleigh wants one....and asks daddy real sweetly....maybe she can get me one!!! Someday!

1 comment:

Nadra said...

OK Heather...this doggies tongue is almost as big as Caleigh :)

Great Danes are a GREAT breed. Huge...but great family dogs. Good luck convincing James.