Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!






Happy 2nd Birthday Caleigh! Don't try to tell her she is 2! She says "No! Me Baby. Daddy's Baby" Oh my....

I brought her a birthday balloon home last night when I picked up her & Daddy's cake. She loves balloons & played with it all night long. It even "sleep with puppy" (stuffed puppy!) in her room last night. Oh & you can see her "boo boo" on her face where she collided with our marble bed-side table...yikes! It's healing pretty well, but boy, that was scary! Luckily, no stitches needed.

More pics to follow soon.....I'm off to get myself ready for Chuck-E-Cheese & then Cake & Ice Cream tonight. So...Happy Birthday to Caleigh & Daddy. I just think it's super cool that they share a Birthday! The boys share a birthday & my daughter & husband share a birthday....wonder who I share a birthday with?!?!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Caleigh!!!