Caleigh & I spent last weekend at my mom & dad's again...the boys & daddy seem to be taking off & doing more "guy" things lately that just aren't always baby friendly. Hey, that's cool & Caleigh & I enjoy more days with the grandparents. We even got treated to lunch at Johnny Cace's. The boys made up for it with a sleepover there last Saturday night, so I think everyone is even on grandparent time (which seems to be important to 9 yr. old boys!) The big birthday is Monday & I've been told that Caleigh would love to celebrate at Chuck-E-Cheese...well, the boys are out of school & daddy's working, so "Caleigh" might get her wish. I'm sure the boys will be pleased.
She is cutting her bottom eye teeth & finally her 2 teeth beside her front two bottom teeth (whatever they are called!) They've all broken through & are about 1/2 way in. She is talking up a storm...she can say any single word she wishes & is now making the 2-3 word phrases..her favorites right now are "me do that" & "mommy do that", "Caleigh wake", "Caleigh nite-nite"...she talks about herself in 3rd person all the time; it's so funny. I must say life is easier with an early talker....she expresses herself & her needs so well that she rarely gets frustrated or upset. She still takes naps & goes to bed with ease except on occasion (there are always "those days", you know?!?!). She eats most things....a few strange textures are quickly taken out of her mouth & given back to me...i.e.: broccoli, carrots, hamburger meat. She LOVES chicken, green beans, rice, potato, ham, cheese & pears. Potty training...well, that my friends is still a work in progress, but she tells me AS SOON as she has TT'd in her diaper & it is to be removed immediately. She is still going important in the potty. It will come along soon I think. She's super bright...takes her teddy & her newest big puppy (pics to come) to her room to "read" & copies everything the boys do. In the middle of everything; she will not miss anything at all. A true joy. A true blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment