Sunday, November 29, 2009

Build A Bear...or a Dog





I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday...we seemed to have run the roads quite a bit this year....I am thankful that I've done most of my Christmas shopping on-line & am almost done. I did go out with a friend for Black Friday shopping & got some great deals on several things we had wanted for the house, etc., Still need one Santa present for each of the boys, but otherwise, I am finished with shopping & am set to decorate the house this week & drink hot chocolate with the cute snowmen marshmellows I found today!!! Caleigh & I went shopping last week at the mall with friends while the guys went deer hunting...she had her first adventure at the Build-A-Bear store & she chose a "puppy dog". I must admit, I had never stepped foot into that store before, but she had so much fun...we'll have to go back some-time. Here she is with her newest "friend"....there won't be any room left in her bed for her soon! It's full of "friends"!!!!

No comments: