Talking Up a Storm
All of the sudden, this little girl is talking up a storm!!! She's gone from 2-word phrases to 4-5 word sentences so quickly...seems like overnight. This morning while sitting at the boys' work area, she was trying to open the glue. She looked straight at me & said "Mommy, help please with the glue". I about fell out of the chair! She still uses phrasing a lot: "Play ball me?" "Me go to the store?" & Her favorite when I'm on the phone "Me talk to grandmama please!" (Or whomever I happen to be talking to at the time!) I do believe I have a very verbal child on my hands!!!! She'll fit right in with the boys! Here she is talking to my mom yesterday in the picture...
1 comment:
How fun! I love it when the little ones want to talk with their grandparents. Eli picked up the phone yesterday and I asked him who he was going to call and plain as day he said, "Nana!"
Post a Comment