
I really should take some time for some photography lessons. I really love it, but many days, no matter how many pictures I take, I just don't like any of them! My camera's probably too fancy for me as I have no idea what most of the dials and settings mean. Maybe I could just read the manual....hmmmm...there's a thought! So, today, I just have me...trying to take a picture of me in my bedroom dresser mirror...it blurred me. Everything else is pretty clear. UGH! Help! Tomorrow...back to photographing cute kids; it's pretty hard to mess them up!
3 comments:
The manual is a great place to start!!
When you press your buttom down 1/2 way and you see little red dots, those are the places where your camera will focus on for the shot. In this picture, the front of the dresser and the bottles on the dresser are closest to the camera and it is choosing to focus on them rather than the mirror (you). Reading the manual will definitely teach you how to select your focus points...then you'll never be blurry again. ;-) (Well, hopefully not!)
Practice is great fun! Keep it up!
I should take a class with you...i KNOW my camera is too fancy for me!
Go to the Canon website and there is a great website specific to entry level DSLR users. That's a good place to start at.
Post a Comment