She absolutely loves to look at her baby book & pictures of when she first joined our family.
I don't remember the boys ever caring about their lives "before us". She does.
She wants me to try to get her a picture of her in a tummy in Vietnam. She wants to know exactly how she came to be & how she came to be a part of our family. I now know it's true what they say about girls & adoption. At least in our family, it is proving to be true....the emotional aspect is greater, the questions are deeper & they come earlier....at least for my C.
3 comments:
Wow, I had wondered if that were true about girls. Eli talks about being a little baby in Vietnam, but he is not too interested in the book I made him. Maybe says something about my book! :)
Bennett loves looking at his book. And he always talks about how he was a teeny tiny in Vietnam. Funny how our kids process things.
Emmi is the polar opposite. she could care less. She will look at the albums with me but she really down't ask any questions yet or seem to care a whole lot. Its just normal and not special to her.
Post a Comment