
Well, the weather-man was right! This morning we awoke to a beautiful blanket of snow on the ground. They say we got around 4-5 inches...it was pretty fluffy....too fluffy for snowman creations. We had fun playing around outside this morning for a couple of hours. Thank goodness we found all of our ski wear. It came in handy today & plus, I found that Caleigh's outfit from last year is a few inches too short! YIKES! I'm going to try to let out the overalls and see if that helps. If not, I may be in the market for another bib before we ski in March. Everyone's already in bed tonight....ahhhh.....nice.
3 comments:
Your house looks like a postcard with the snow. Looks like you guys had a fun day.
Wow! Look at all that snow in Texas!!! Have fun!
She always looks so big when she plays with her brothers! We still have plenty of room in our 24 month suit from last year. Yea! We'll have to do two pieces next year. ;-)
Post a Comment