

Someone got into the tape without me knowing yesterday....a cute little someone who decided to tape her "Buzz Lightyear Laser" made of big Legos together so it would quit falling apart. Success. Pride. The same little someone was very pleased when her boys came home from their last day of basketball camp & gave her a new bball. Joy! Happy!
Obviously, I am an epic fail at daily blogging this summer. Honestly, I just haven't gotten my camera out as much as usual. Also, I started selling things here & there on EBay again, so my "free time" is going to that. Hope all my 365 buddies are having a great summer! Maybe you'll come back in the Fall too!!! :)
1 comment:
I had to laugh at the tape becauase Bennett does the same thing with some of his toys. He can go through an entire roll of tape if I'm not paying attention.
Hope you don't disappear too much during the summer. I enjoy reading about the kids.
Post a Comment