Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tea with the Neighbors!

Our house & the neighbor's house. Evidently, it's trash day since the trash truck came. Ha! This is for you Ms. Becca! You are the one with black hair (even tho you're not really Asian LOL!) and I'm the one with orange curly hair & glasses...yikes! Caleigh chose our character people ;)

Looking in on the party!


There are lots of toys that get donated or given away from time to time. There are some I will keep forever. Little People falls in this category. She may not touch them for months, but eventually, they make an appearance again, and it's always a fun time! The creativity they bring out is endless. Do your kids have a toy/toys like that? For our boys, it was trains for a long, long, time. Now, I'd have to say it's Lego's. Although they haven't touched them in a while now, there are still 4 full bins of them in their rooms. They'll stay. I just cannot imagine getting rid of them. Someday they will be the toys living at the top of the closet waiting for grandkids! It was 105 this afternoon on my thermometer. A friend texted me that her car said 108 later in the day. Either way, it was a great afternoon for Little People!


1 comment:

Becca said...

Well I am so honored to have been invited to tea! I am sure it was delicious. Her eye looks better!