Saturday, July 23, 2011

First Haircut

Before....her hair had gotten so long! Just a little too stringy for me!
So, just about an inch or so off please! She still wants it long!
why so solemn?
After with Mrs. Kim!

Our hairstylist is selling these cute little bead hair accessories....love them in C's hair!
After...still long, just a little more even & not so stringy! Her hair is soooo fine!
She did great during her haircut. She had originally told me she didn't want her hair cut or her ears pierced until she was four. Well, we got the first haircut before (that was a surprise! I was going and she said..." I think I'm ready for a haircut! Yeah! ) Now, we'll see what happens with the ear piercing! We were at the mall in Dallas yesterday & I told her they had places with ear piercing there...ummmmm, NOPE!

No comments: