PlayDoh Feet Molds :)



Yep, we still love Play-Doh around here. Caleigh pulled it out of the cabinet the other day & decided to make foot molds. Oh, this girl...the things she thinks of! I really think this was taken the morning of July 4th. I remember putting those bows in her hair! I really have been bad about taking photos this summer. I am going to regret it I'm sure. I just have not had the initiative to pick up my camera much...I tend to go through these dry spells from time to time. I have, however, gotten my house in order this summer. I have shifted things around some, cleaned out many a cabinet, created a new work area for the kids' school time, ordered & framed some pictures I've been meaning to do for a year, etc.! So, maybe I have been a little industrious, just not in the photo department!!! We decided to head to Florida again in August. Maybe the beach will inspire me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment