Sunday, November 4, 2007

Time Change

Is the time change really necessary? Why is being awakened at 5:15 in the morning by my lovely munchkins supposed to benefit me? I think I need a 3rd cup of coffee & its only 7:11 am! On A Sunday! We'll be ready for Sunday School in record time...hungry before we get out of church, grouchy by 6 pm & in bed by 7, only to repeat this dreaded schedule through the school week for at least two weeks before our brains adjust. Oh, and Daddy got up at 4:45 am to head to Dallas for the Nascar Race. For those of you with very little ones, who maybe just got the sleep schedule down to an art, I feel for ya! I really am a positive person, just not on daylight savings weekend! :) Now, for that 3rd cup of coffee.....

5 comments:

Nadra said...

Heather...I feel your pain. Ian was up before 6:00am this morning. I really, really don't like time changes.

Julie said...

I'm all screwed up. I keep waking up at 5am. Give me summer anytime!!!!

Jessica said...

hehe, I am loving getting up earlier. I also love that now Vietnam is exactly 12 hours ahead. Now when I go there I do not have to reset my watch lol. Ok, is that the hight of laziness or what. =)

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill, Paula & Will Cook said...

I know JUST how you feel! My little chicken has been up at 6:00 every morning - happy as can be and ready to play! :)