
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Santa was at the Mall today, so we went ahead & had our annual photo made & told our wishes to the Jolly Old Man! I hope everyone has a happy & safe holiday...The boys are already on countdown for Christmas Day. I am really going to try & go all out this year. I'm worried by next year they may have heard the dreaded rumor that Santa is not real. I still don't believe that myself! Hmph! James is going to get everything out of the attic over the weekend & my plan is to have the house decorated by next week. We had a cold front blow in today & it's supposed to be high of 50 tomorrow...that's pretty darn cold for us Texans! It needs to warm up a bit so I can have lights hung on the house!
HO HO HO! TIME TO SHOP!
No comments:
Post a Comment