
So, is everyone having fun shopping yet? I ventured out today for the first time to Toys R Us & Tuesday Morning....then off to Starbucks & I'm done for the day. I did manage to find some things for the boys today...I just couldn't bring myself to buy any more action heros...they're taking over our house! They're at a good age for games, so I stocked up...anyone remember MouseTrap? They still have it! I played it when I was a kid; fun!
No shopping the day after Thanskgiving or the weekend for me. The weather was miserable, cold & raining. That's stew & chili weather curled up on the couch & watching movies weather! Not to mention, every football game known to man was on!
Tried my skills at the black & white photos..didn't even know my camera had a b & wh setting. It's not so great, but I did get a cute one or two.
Hope this week brings us good news from Washington! Praying for my blogging buddies waiting to hear news of travel too! Bring on the G & Rs & Referrals! We're all going crazy! :)
1 comment:
I love this picture of the boys!!!
Post a Comment