Monday, December 3, 2007

My New Baby Girl



Here is our new baby girl...well, I had to have a little girl by Christmas! Still hoping for a referral, but this little one is pretty cute! Her name is Bella & she's a boxer baby. She's 10 weeks old & cuddles & gives sweet kisses....She's a nice diversion. Hoping to hear from Dillon today regarding the Summit in Washington last week. I really won't feel better until referrals start happening. Gotta go love on my girl! Take Care Everyone!

5 comments:

Julie said...

She is ADORABLE!!!

The boys will have lots of fun playing with her.

And if we don't get an update soon I'm going to have a meltdown.

Leigh said...

I thought you guys were doberman-people??

She'll precious!

Jessica said...

She is sooooooooooooooooooo CUTE! I just wanna squeeze her! Puppy kisses are the best!

Praying for referrals and G&Rs this week!

Erin said...

Oh I LOVE her! Boxers are the best. How does she get along with her big dobie brother?

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Oh she IS cute!! We have a 6 year old boxer baby girl!! She is THE BEST with Noah. Have fun with her. :)