Several people have asked me, so I thought I would address it here. The question being "Did you request that your referral come from CanTho?" The answer is no. First of all, Dillon works with 5 different orphanages in Vietnam. I am not aware of PAPs being able to request what orphanage their child will be in....if it is an option, I was not told. I will be honest, I was very uneasy when I first learned that Dillon worked with the Red Cross Orphanage in CanTho where our boys were. The adoption of our boys was not smooth to say the least. There were too many problems & obstacles to mention...it would take all night. Long & short of it is that the local province of CanTho had much to do with numerous delays. I also think our previous agency didn't know how to deal with it too. When our friends & family heard that our baby girl is in CanTho waiting for us, they were dumbfounded. "Seriously, do you want to go back??? " Well, I would go to the ends of the Earth if that was where our daughter is, so I guess I can go back to CanTho! Don't get me wrong, I love Vietnam & we loved our time in CanTho as well. It was just the long wait to go! I am eager to travel back to Vietnam. I hope to have many days to tour & sightsee because we didn't venture out too much with the twins. CanTho....well, well....God does work in mysterious ways now doesn't He!
1 comment:
That is too cool how that worked out though for your kids. I am praying that you have the opposite expereince this time and travel in record time. have I mentioned Caleigh is just tooooo cute!
Post a Comment