Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sweet Little Girl...Smile for Me!


Caleigh age 3 1/2 months. I think I got lucky & got a picture in with Christina's referral. Sweet little girl, next time won't you smile for me???! :)

12 comments:

Erin said...

WOW! Look at all that hair!! Just think - you get to put in pig tails just like DoriGrace! haha I foresee many MANY smiles to come!

Julie said...

She is adorable. And of course love that hair!!!

Kim said...

She is so pretty and she is sporting the Can Tho Hair!!!

Melissa Cz said...

She is SO SO adorable!

Lisa and John said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog. I'm excited to see Caleigh and of course, she is beautiful. I love the way she's looking at the camera so intently. It's clear to me that her eyes are saying, "Ok mom, now come and get me."

Jessica said...

She is beautiful!

Jessica said...

She is beautiful!

Jessica said...

oops, not sure hoe it posted that many times lol. But she really is beautiful lol.

Nadra said...

She's so cute. Love that "Can Tho Hair". You're going to have so much fun with hair bows :)

Anonymous said...

For Our Caleigh:

"...I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way..."Exodus

Open arms are anxiously waiting to hold you close, lay your sweet head upon our hearts...and we are ready to fulfill a promise of a future filled with love.
Your Grampie & GranMaMa

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Oh my, she is beautiful.

She is wearing a diaper. I haven't seen any of the Dillon babies wearing disposable diapers before.

I hope your paperwork is moving smoothly and quickly!

Leigh said...

OH MY...OH MY...OH MY....I could go on and on and on. She's precious! She may end up besting DoriGrace and Avery in the hair department...she looks pretty long on top! LOL!

DG was wearing this outfit (with pants) the first day we saw her. (I know Caliegh looks big here, but DG was 9.4 lbs and busting out, so your princess is still very, very tiny!)

This picture takes my breath away.
I pray your day arrives soon!!!