Getting started.
She's done...not me!Mama Bird is getting ready for Spring on the front porch. This is her spot. We used to have swallows here every year, but this little bird stole her spot last year & it looks like she is back. So, here she is & I'll call this post, You Build Your Nest, I'll Build Mine. Although, as you will see, she totally finished before me!
5 comments:
You will have to post more pictures when you are done. This is the fun part! Good Luck.
Heidi
Cute post. Your ahead of me. Bennett still doesn't have a bed but we're going to get that ordered this weekend.
Enjoy putting that baby girls room together. I can't wait to see the final pictures
I love the room color - so sweet and so soothing at the same time! Can't wait to see the finished product!
I'm loving the on-line scrapbook. You did a great job with it!
Heather (Rocco's mom)
Looks like you have a good start thought. You are so muchmore patient then me I had the crib up months and months before our referral. My parents could nto wait to buy it and then I couldn't handle it being in a box.
Post a Comment