Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Easter Pictures





I love Easter & I always try to take some pictures around this time of year. This year I took a ton because our azaleas are almost in full bloom, but I'll just put a few on here. The boys are exactly 7 1/2 years old now! I can't believe it...time flies. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
Bryce is on the left & Blake is on the right.
On adoption news, our agency rep. is having hand surgery tomorrow, so we may not hear anything until next week. We requested new photos of Caleigh last week & I do know that our request was sent to the orphanage via email. So, right now, our prayer is for updated height & weight and a new picture or two!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm jealous that you have flowers in bloom. I just have a muddy yard to deal with.

Can't wait to see new pictures of Caleigh. It will be good to start getting updates more often.