Saturday, March 8, 2008

Little Mittens for Little Hands


First of all, let me say that I have the best next-door neighbor! I honestly think she is just about as excited about little Caleigh as we are! She has a little girl who just turned 4 & she has rummaged through her closets, the attic & boxes full of things to find the right sized clothes to pass along to me for Caleigh! It has been fun looking at all of the little outfits, washing & hanging them up in Caleigh's closet & filling her dresser. Yesterday morning during the snow, she popped over with these little mittens. They are so tiny! I can't wait for Caleigh to wear them next winter!!! So, thanks Becca for being a great neighbor & friend!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Those are just too cute!

And I love the picture at the top of your blog. What a wonderful keepsake.