Monday, March 10, 2008

Re-Fingerprinting

Just finished typing out my letter for request for re-fingerprinting. Ah, the I-600 Process, you just gotta love it! NOT! Anywho, our fingerprints for the I171H expire on May 10th. The way things have been going for those waiting to travel, I'm thinking we won't be sitting in Hanoi applying for Visas home on the 9th, so, we must re-fingerprint & get another I171 approval with a new extended date. Woo Hoo! So, off the letter goes certified (since they don't take phone-calls & apparently only inter-office email) tomorrow. I'll let you know when we get our appointment. Definately don't want to wait on this little detail....I'm doing my part...now it's up to the government powers that be to do theirs! :)
"Peace Out".... as my kids say way too often nowadays!

March 14th: Follow~up: I got the nicest e-mail today from the Dallas District USCIS Office. They said our request has been received & our appointment letter will be arriving via snail mail soon. Great News...you just never know!

No comments: