Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthdays, Swings & Sorrow...





We've had big birthdays each year for Blake & Bryce. This year, we did a small family affair & it was so nice. They didn't seem to mind a bit & enjoyed themselves just as well! Here are a couple of "Cake Pictures"...I still cannot believe I have 8 year olds!

We went to the park this past weekend & Caleigh had her "First Swing". She wasn't quite sure at first, but she decided it was O.K.! She really preferred swinging with her Daddy or me the best. Fine by me!

Sorrow... for my blogger/Dillon friend Meredith & her husband who were waiting to bring their daughter home. You can read her story on her blog if you wish. It is in my favorite blogs list. I just ask for all of your prayers to surround them & the little girl they will never meet. It is a very sad situation indeed...

No comments: