Friday, August 1, 2008

Building Sand-Castles & Great Friends


Hauling Sand for the castle.... This is hard work!
The end result was fantastic!
Out to eat at FuddPuckers....Happy 18th Birthday Jenna!

A few images from our last day at the beach. Blake & Bryce & Michael spent the morning building a huge sandcastle...it was hard work!!! We've been great friends with the family we met in Fort Walton Beach for 12 years....I have known this boy since he was 8 years old....boy! That makes me feel old! Our husbands work in the same business. We lived in Texas together, moved to Alabama together...we're back in Texas, but they're still in Auburn, AL. We miss them like crazy! The guys are big golfing buddies & Mo & I could always shop til we dropped. She prayed me through the wait for our boys & our girl. Their friendship is priceless. There's also a group photo of us at Jenna's 18th Birthday Dinner at her chosen restaurant, FuddPuckers. We had good weather, good times & we can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Scott and Leslie said...

Oh! I love the beach photos!