Saturday, August 9, 2008

Doing Good ;)


So, we're doing good! :) Caleigh has adjusted to life with casts & is back on her normal sleep schedule...she is rested & happy. I'm so glad. The boys had a Birthday Party this morning & Caleigh hung out at home with Daddy. It was great for the boys to get some time for themselves I think...they seem to have had a great time! Tomorrow is her first "Welcome Home" Baby Shower given by all of my friends in Forever Families....our mom's adoption group....it will be fun! A big "shout out" to my blogger friend Erin P. who got her referral of a little girl 14 months old yesterday!!! You can check out her blog linked to the right. Hooray!!! They have waited over 12 months for their referral & I am SO HAPPY I could just scream!!! YEAH!!!


We had our first Post-Placement Homestudy visit on Monday of last week. Caleigh insisted on getting dressed up for the event:

No comments: